Website info


Current Workshops HERE
Workshops I Teach see HERE
My Website see HERE

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Great To Be Back In The Groove

Was really great to get back in the groove of teaching and get my paint brush to swinging.

Next week we will be painting patterns in shapes of figures.  Should be exciting seeing the designs the students come up with. Think I will have them outline the figures with a permenant marker which will be adding something to the paper other than watercolor.  I believe the design I will use is the one here and will work on 1/2 sheet of watercolor paper.  Also believe it would be interesting small square size 7x7" and frame with a wide 5-6 matt.  May try both just for fun and comparison.

The beginners will splash, paint and drip watercolor along with masking out shapes with tape and contact paper.  Fun and loose along with learning added techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment