Website info


Current Workshops HERE
Workshops I Teach see HERE
My Website see HERE

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Workshop In Eureka Springs, Arkansas by Marlene Gremillion

Event 

Title:
Painting Flowers in a Different Way -9am-4pm
When:
Jun 14, 2010 - Jun 18, 2010 
Where:
Eureka Springs School of the Arts - Eureka Springs
Category:
My Upcoming Workshops

Description

This is an intensive five days experimenting with multi-media additions to watercolor to create very expressive large flowers.  This will definitely loosen you up along with freeing you from the ordinary painting process in watercolor.  


If you do not have all the materials bring what you do have and I am sure we can all share.  I will be bringing wax for us to use. 


Typically I do a demonstration first so you will understand what the process and then you will be doing the process yourself in your own unique style.  You do not need to be an experienced watercolorists to take this workshop but you should be open to a loose creative attitude. 


Students may contact me if they have questions: gremartist@gmail.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or 501-915-0937


Tuition: $275
To sign up online, click here or call the Eureka Springs School of the Arts at 479-253-5384.

No comments:

Post a Comment