Website info


Current Workshops HERE
Workshops I Teach see HERE
My Website see HERE

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Arkansas Arts Center Classes begin Monday

I am beginning a new series of art classes in Beginning Watercolor and Intermediate Watercolor on Monday January 4, 2010.  Looking forward to getting back with everyone.

Have painted a color wheel to place in the classroom.  Feel it is important to know your color wheel while painting and now there will be one to refer to.

See what you think.  Will it work?

We will be experimenting with treatments to the paper surface.  Should be interesting and totally experimental?????!!!!!!

Also here are two of my pieces I just hung at the Artists Workshop Gallery in Hot Springs this week.







Happy Painting,
Marlene

No comments:

Post a Comment